RenWeb School Management Software gives you, the busy parent, an opportunity to get more involved in your child’s academic progress and future success – all via the Internet!
RenWeb’s ParentsWeb is a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow parents to view academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children’s information from other. You can see your child’s grades, attendance, homework, and conduct, as well as other useful school information. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary. All you need is an Internet-capable device.
Here’s how to access the easy-to-use RenWeb Parents Web :
- First, you need to make sure that the school has your email address in RenWeb. If not, please call the front office at (323) 344-4330 and relay that information.
- Next, go to www.renweb.com and click Logins.
- Click ParentsWeb Login.
- Type your school’s District Code : RA-CA
- Click – Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Type your email address and an email will be sent to you.
- Click the Click to change password link. This link is only valid of 30 minutes.
- A web browser displays you Name and RenWeb ID.